NEW TO PICKLEBALL?
We would love to introduce you to the sport of Pickleball. Feel free to stop by the courts even if you just want to watch. You can also give it a try a few times before joining our Club to see if it’s a sport for you (see Playing Fees for Non-Members). The best time to visit us would be Monday or Wednesday mornings after 10 AM or anytime Friday morning or Sunday afternoon. Check out our calendar for Beginner Sessions that we occasionally offer and for our playing schedule. (Warning: Pickleball is known to be very addictive!)
All participants must read the Waiver and sign the waiver agreement sheet before participating. The Waiver is available at the courts and online to review.
JOIN OUR CLUB
New members can join our club online by registering in the Wild Apricot Membership System on the Pickleball Alberta website. Just click here and follow the instructions.
Click here for more detailed instructions.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
Our annual membership fee of $25 includes $5 for each governing body, PA and Pickleball Canada (PCO), and the remaining $15 going to our Club. There is also an annual Youth membership fee (for ages 17 years and under) of $15, which includes $5 going to each governing body (PA and PCO), and the remaining $5 going to our Club.
Annual memberships expire on April 30. The full annual membership fee is required regardless of when membership is applied for (there is no fee adjustment for partial years).
Once you are a member, you will get an email (with instructions) inviting you to renew your membership on April 1st of each year.
Membership benefits include:
- Membership with the Camrose Pickleball Club
- Membership with Pickleball Canada (PCO)
- Membership with Pickleball Alberta (PA)
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Invitations to tournaments and social events
- Option to borrow club equipment (deposit required)
Annual membership fees are used to:
- purchase player membership with Pickleball Canada (PCO)
- purchase player membership with Pickleball Alberta (PA)
- purchase new nets, balls, and other equipment
- cover administration costs
- cover some of the costs of social events
- cover costs of maintaining our web site