If you wish to learn how to play pickleball but do not want to become a member just yet, come and see us at one of our Beginner Sessions and we will be pleased to show you the game of pickleball (see Playing Fees for Non-Members).
Club membership is required after trying pickleball a few times to see if it’s a sport for you. Click on the link below if you wish to join. (Warning: Pickleball is known to be very addictive!)
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP SYSTEM
Starting April 1, 2019, the Camrose Pickleball Club is moving to an online and integrated membership system managed by Pickleball Alberta (PA). You’ll be able to access this system on the PA website – or via our website. (Note: The membership system is provided to Pickleball Alberta by Wild Apricot Software.)
A signed waiver form is required before a participant (member or non-member) can play at our playing times. Our waiver form can be downloaded by clicking on the link below. Signed waiver forms can be handed in to the Money Collector at any of our playing times.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
Our annual membership fee of $25 includes $5 for each governing body, PA and Pickleball Canada (PCO), and the remaining $15 going to our Club. There is also an annual Youth membership fee (for ages 15 to 17) of $15, which includes $5 going to each governing body (PA and PCO), and the remaining $5 going to our Club.
Your current 2018 membership is valid to April 30, 2019.
Once you are a member, you will get an email (with instructions) inviting you to renew your membership on April 1st of each year.
Membership benefits include:
- Membership with the Camrose Pickleball Club
- Membership with Pickleball Canada (PCO)
- Membership with Pickleball Alberta (PA)
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Invitations to tournaments and social events
- Option to borrow club equipment (deposit required)
Annual membership fees are used to:
- purchase player membership with Pickleball Canada (PCO)
- purchase player membership with Pickleball Alberta (PA)
- purchase new nets, balls, and other equipment
- cover administration costs
- cover some of the costs of social events
- cover costs of maintaining our web site